This brief video will show you how to access LINCCWeb, the Valencia College Library's online catalog, to search for eBooks.
How to search for eBooks in LINCCWeb
1. To begin, log into Atlas with your Atlas username and password
2. Click on Search the Library
3. Enter your search term(s) in the catalog box. Limit to eBooks.
4. Click on the title of an eBook to view its record directly on the computer.
5. Click on eBook Full Text to view the actual book online.
Need further help downloading or accessing an eBook? Contact your local Valencia College Libraries Reference Desk.
Some of the Valencia College Libraries eBooks are protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) systems.
DRM is software used by some publishers to prevent unauthorized reproduction of their books and media.
DRM systems control the use of digital content, such as downloadable music, DVDs, CDs, games and eBooks.
To downnload a DRM-protected book, your desktop computer/laptop must have Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) software downloaded on it. ADE can be downloaded for free.
Valencia College Library databases containing DRM-protected eBooks include:
Did you know that the East Campus Library has eReaders available for circulation?
For more information about circulating eReaders at the East Campus Library, please contact the staff at 407-582-2459.