Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Revised Downtown Campus Library Hours and Services
Valencia College campuses and locations are physically closed to students and employees, currently, however, the College remains open. Librarians and library staff are working remotely to provide online library services and resources. The library can continue to support faculty and students as we move classes online. I am still available to assist you with your library and research requests. I will respond to your email within 24 hours. In the meantime, you may refer to this guide for library and campus specific information: Quick Start Library Guide.
This guide is designed to help students with library research as they
complete assignments in their Health Information Technology courses.
image taken by Richard Salomon
The databases listed on this page require a login. For access:
- Go to your Atlas account and log in.
- Click on the Search the Library link, under the "Courses" tab.
- On the page that follows, search the library catalog or click Databases A-Z or Databases by Subject.
- Click on the name of the database, e.g. Academic Search Complete.
Note: If you do not access this guide through Atlas, you will be prompted for a Borrower ID and PIN when you click on the links to the databases
- Your Borrower ID is the number is your VID card, including the 'V'
- Your PIN is the last four digits of your VID