For this assignment you must use scholarly sources.
For that reason, the Academic Search Complete database is the recommended starting point. Scholarly sources can be found in Academic Search Complete. Please note that not all sources in Academic Search Complete are scholarly, so please follow the instructions to find the scholarly ones.
When searching in Academic Search Complete:
1. Enter your keywords into the search boxes: e.g. standardized tests in the top box and education in the second box
2. On the results screen, check off the box labelled full-text.
3. Also check off the box labelled Academic Journals. This is what will give you scholarly sources.
To better understand searching in Academic Search Complete, watch the following video:
If you are prompted to login when you click on the above link, then follow these steps
1. Open a new window or tab
2. Login to Atlas
3. Click on Search the Library on either the MyAtlas tab or the Courses tab. This will log you in.
4. Click on the Academic Search Complete link again
Alternatively, login using your Borrower ID and PIN.
Borrower ID is your V number, including the V.
PIN is the last four digits of your V number.