Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Greetings, Survey of Entertainment Students!
My name is Courtney Moore and I am a librarian at Valencia's East Campus. I am pleased to walk you through the library and web resources that will help in two research assignments for your class.
- Career Ladder Assignment
- Industry Trends Assignment
After reading this guide you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using the library's catalog and databases
- Conduct searches in the library's catalog and databases
- Understand how a Google search works
- Identify websites that will help with your assignment