Black Experience in Higher Education
1) Black students need changes to policies and structures beyond higher education
2) Scholars talk about being Black on campus in 2020
3) Adding ethnic studies into college curricula has long been controversial, but is this moment different?
4) Racism fuels poor mental health outcomes for Black students
5) Black workers at universities often are left out of conversations about race and higher education
6) Will conversation turn to action when it comes to issues of racial equity in college admission?
7) Black administrators are too rare at the top of higher education. It’s not just a pipeline problem.
8) Racial disparities in higher education funding could widen during an economic downturn