Look for links to HTML Full Text or PDF Full Text. Sometimes articles via databases or QuickSearch do not have these options. What else can you try?
Get Full Text / Find Full Text
- Look for this button under your search result or to the left on your article's page.
- Click on the button.
- On this new page, look for a link that will lead you to the full text (usually the top link)
- Problems? Contact your librarian.
Request Item/See Options
- If you do not see a Get/Find Full Text button, you may see this instead.
- Click on Request Item/See Options.
- Click on the bottom link: Request this item through interlibrary loan.
- This requests takes you through Borrowing from Other Libraries.
- Borrowing from Other Libraries is a free service that can provide articles to download in 3-5 business days as well as books delivered to your campus.