Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Change the dropdown box to say Lead/First Paragraph.
- For Date, enter past twelve months.
- Under Source Types, select Newspapers.
- Can display most recent articles first (right-hand side of the screen)
- Can select a particular newspaper, e.g. Orlando Sentinel.
Academic Search Complete
- Check off the box labeled Full Text before searching.
- Limit by date or source on the left-hand side of the screen.