On the library view screen, tap the edit or arrow buttons for additional item options.
While reading EBSCOhost eBooks on the iPad works the same as on a computer, the process of downloading works differently.
To start, you will need to do the following:
Sign up for an EBSCOhost account
Download Bluefire Reader from the App Store
Create an Adobe Account
1. Open the Safari browser and go to https://atlas.valenciacollege.edu/.
2. In the upper right of the screen, select Search the Library. The library catalog appears.
3. Select Databases A-Z, and then ebook Collection (EBSCO) from the list.
4. Connect to Database.
5. Find a book, then select Download (Offline). You will be prompted to sign in.
6. Choose a checkout period, then select Checkout & Download.
7. A new screen appears. Select Open in "Bluefire Reader" to complete the download.