To access the library catalog, log into your Atlas account and click the "Search the Library" link on the left side of the "Courses" tab. The library catalog will open in a new window. From this page, do a simple keyword search, or click "Advanced Search" for more options.
At times you may be prompted to log into the library site using a borrower ID and PIN. Use your VID number (with the V) as the borrower ID. Your PIN is the last four digits of your VID number.
Use the library catalog to find books and eBooks on your topic
1. Visit the library catalog by clicking here and clicking the yellow Library Catalog tab.
2. Enter your keywords into the search box and change Valencia College to Osceola Campus.
3. Click Search
4. Your search results will show you books, eBooks, and streaming videos. If you want to narrow your search to books, click the checkbox for "Books in the library".
5. Look through the search results to find an appropriate item. You can click the title of each search result to find out more about it.
6. For an eBook or streaming video, click the "Valencia - Click here to view" link below it, and it will open in a new window.
NOTE: If you're asked for a borrower ID and PIN, the borrower ID is your full VID (with the letter v) and your PIN is the last 4 digits of your VID.