1. Distribute the test key and a student key to each participant. (Test and students keys are requested through one of the pilot's campus contacts.)
2. Direct students to the following website: https://thresholdachievement.com/test/
3. Students will be asked to enter in the test key to begin the test. There is one test key per module. However, each student key is a unique number.
4. Please note that the test will include a small number of demographic questions (e.g., class standing, major, etc.).
5. The TATIL takes approximately 50 minutes to complete.
6. After students complete the test, they will be redirected to a form they can complete in order to have a certificate of completion immediately generated.