Activites 1 and 2 will help you transition your research question into a research statement.
- Use Google, or another search engine, to search for your topic.
- Find a webpage such as Wikipedia that will provide an overview of your topic.
- Review some of the different aspects of your topic.
For example, I might review the entry for food deserts.
- Select an aspect of the topic that interests you. Use this narrowed focus to help you develop a research question based on your area of interest.
For example, I might focus on the relationship between income and food prices.
- Review the video in Activity 2 to help develop your research question.