Skip to main content
How to Evaluate a Website
- Is the information fair?
- Is it expressing a bias?
- Was it fact-checked by an editor?
- Are there spelling, grammar or formatting errors?
- Is it reliable?
- Who wrote the information?
- Who published the site?
- Is it an organization with strong opinions?
- Is the page current?
- Are there dead links?
- Are there sources?
- Where does the information come from?
- Can you find the information elsewhere?
- Is there contact information?
Evaluating Online Sources