Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At least five secondary (research sources, one of which is from Valencia’s library catalog and/or Valencia’s library databases) along with the chosen story to be discussed.
How do I access the library catalog?
Use the Library Catalog to search for print books or eBooks
For e-books, search the Library Catalog or you may also use an eBook collection from the Valencia library.
NOTE: You will need to log in to access the e-books if you are not accessing this guide through Canvas. There are two ways to do this.
1. Login via Atlas
- Open a new tab or window
- Login to Atlas http://atlas.valenciacollege.edu
- Go to the Courses tab
- Click on Search the Library on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You are now logged in to the library system and can go back to the guide and click on database links.
2. Login manually
- If Atlas is down or you just don't want to bother getting into it, use this method.
- Click on a database link in the guide.
- The screen asks you to login using your Borrower ID and PIN.
- The Borrower ID is your V number including a capital V at the beginning.
- The PIN is the last four digits of your V number.