The PNC Librarian, Karene Best, is available to assist faculty, staff, and students with their online access needs:
- Use the Ask-A-Librarian service to get your questions answered via live chat, email, and text message. This is a service for faculty, staff, and students.
- Embed library content in your Canvas course by requesting that a LibGuide or instructional video be created specifically for your course.
- Support students by embedding a librarian in your Canvas Course
- Add the Librarian to your course using the Librarian role. Our presence creates an opportunity for students to interact with us. Contact the librarian for more information.
- Request library services (library instruction, Research Guides, videos, Canvas modules, etc.) for your course.
- Need further assistance with access to resources, library instruction, or any other library-related questions, you can email the librarian to schedule a Zoom session or a phone call.