Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to help students with library research as they complete assignments related to veteran's health.
The databases listed on this page require a login. For access:
- Go to your Atlas account and log in.
- Click on the Search the Library link, under the "Courses" tab.
- On the page that follows, search the library catalog or click Databases A-Z or Databases by Subject.
- Click on the name of the database, e.g. Academic Search Complete.
Note: If you do not access this guide through Atlas, you will be prompted for a Borrower ID and PIN when you click on the links to the databases
- Your Borrower ID is the number is your VID card, including the 'V'
- Your PIN is the last four digits of your VID
Remember to give credit to the original ideas of others through proper attribution and citation. Click on the link below to review sample citation from multiple sources (i.e. books, articles, videos, audio).
Smarthinking is Valencia College’s online tutoring support. You can interact with tutors to get writing help or course specific tutoring such as Math, Medical and more.
Access Smartthing within Atlas. Follow these steps:
- Log in to Atlas
- Go to the Courses tab
- From the My Courses box, click on 'Tutoring (online) - Smart Thinking'
Ask A Librarian
If need assistance during your research process, please contact your campus librarian.